CQC Level 1
The future of Personal combat training – now!
Come and learn how to defend yourself with and against hand, stick, knife and gun. Our seminars teach you techniques; tactics and strategies that have been proven and will help you the aware citizenry – preserve your life under extreme circumstances.
Our objective is simple – to teach you how to stay alive. Our mission is to provide you with the Most Intense Armed & Unarmed Self Defense Instruction in South Africa. This is a progressive system of personal combat that integrates tactical pistol, folding knife, stick and empty hand skills.
• Close quarter control tactics
• Draw fire techniques
• Tactical ground combat
• Knife / Counter Knife Combat Scenarios
• Offensive Distancing & pre-emptive
• Tactical baton applications
• Handgun disarms
• Wounded officer drills
• Combative Gun Handling
• Handgun retention & Intermediate Force Tactics
• Low light shooting
• Understanding the reactionary gap
• Use of force continuum
• Cheat strategies and tricks
• Empty hand techniques
DON’T MISS THE BEGINNING OF THIS INCREDIBLE PROGRESSION!
The CQC Level 2 curriculum includes:
All previous skills learned in CQC level 1, plus…..
• The Failure to stop Shooting Response & After action
• Tactical Reloads & Speed Kneeling Position
• Multiple Threat Response Tactics
• Pistol Threat countermeasures and disarms
• Handgun striking, trapping and grappling intermediate /
alternative force skills
• Holstered & Active Handgun Retention Tactics
• Shooting on the move
• Stress induced techniques
• Pistol strikes- impact weapon
• Gunfight simulations
Duration of the course: two full days
Skill Certification: Graduate and Distinguished